Toyota of Bellingham Coupons
Are you trying to save a little money when it comes to servicing your car in Bellingham? Take a look at these great car service and maintenance coupons. Keep your car and wallet happy at the same time! Just print one off and bring it in today!
Starting at $113.95Super Z6 is our latest patented winter traction product. Although it’s based on our experience with the other products in the “Z” family. Super Z6 has one very special quality; it will operate in less than half the space required by most cable chains and tire chains. To be more precise, it requires only 6.3 mm (1/4″) of operating space in the critical inside sidewall area of the tire (typical Class “S” products require 15mm).
Super Z6 is available to fit passenger car, pick-up and SUV tire sizes. Super Z6 offers a unique combination of performance and convenience features for every user:
- Fast easy installation with no need to move the vehicle (similar to Super Z).
- “Designed-in” rubber tensioners means there is no need to stop and retighten after installation.
- Better all-around traction performance than conventional tire chains or cables.
- Greater durability than conventional tire chains or cables.
- Better compatibility with anti-lock brakes, traction control, all-wheel drive (AWD) and other electronically monitored control systems.
- EXCEEDS S.A.E. Class “S clearance requirements on vehicles with limited clearance.
- Low potential for damage to vehicle body and mechanical components, even when abused.
$10.00 off for the pair
- SightLine™ offers the latest wiper blade technology that has been extensively tested and optimized for exceptional performance.
- SightLine™ is precision-engineered with:
• A fluorinated carbon coating on the rubber element that reduces noise and improves wipe quality.
• A rigid frame with insert-molded hinges that improve lateral stability.
• The fit, function and quality of a Genuine Toyota Part.
Reasons to Replace Your Wiper Blades
- Wiper blade wear can be caused by several factors, including regular use, long subjection to extremes in temperatures, and exposure to the elements and debris. In between your regularly scheduled maintenance, you can monitor the condition of your wiper blades by checking for these signs of wear:
- Bent blade assembly
Not valid with other promotions or offers. Must present coupon when order is written.